Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
What a delight it was for Allison to learn her detail-oriented nature and passion for books make her well suited to proofreading. Allison took a roundabout way to get to the publishing industry. Her undergraduate degree includes a minor in English, and she received her master’s degree from Washington University in St. Louis.
Several years ago another editor introduced Allison to the nonfiction editorial team at Thomas Nelson. Since this introduction Allison has proofread for Thomas Nelson on numerous occasions and is excited to join the team at Creative Enterprises Studio. She has proofread books by many well-known Christian and New York Times bestselling authors, a sample of which are listed below.
- Lysa TerKeurst (The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands)
- Dr. Charles Stanley (The Spirit-Filled Life)
- John C. Maxwell (The Leadership Handbook: 26 Critical Lessons Every Leader Needs and How High Will You Climb?)
- Vicki Courtney (Move On: When Mercy Meets Your Mess)
- Sheila Walsh (Loved Back to Life: How I Found the Courage to Live Free)
- William Bennett (The Book of Man: Readings on the Path to Manhood)
- Richard Stearns (The Hole in our Gospel Special Edition)
- Don Jacobson (It’s a God Thing)
- Martin Pistorious (Ghost Boy)
Allison looks forward to helping you with the style and grammatical details of your book!
Thanks for your continued excellent work. You bring exactly the right approach to this project, and you’ve helped immeasurably in helping formulate some standards for the unique aspects of the manuscript. The manuscript is in much better shape now, thanks to your keen eye and organized approach.
Thomas Nelson Bible Group
Harper Collins Christian Publishing